Our IT Security Consulting portfolio covers the following :
1. Risk Assessment
- Identifying IT related vulnerabilities in a given environment
- Analysing the likelihood of a threat being exercised against vulnerability and the resulting impact from a successful compromise.
- Assessing the adequacy of existing controls and making recommendations for improving the same.
2. Creation of ISMS (Security policy, procedures and Guidelines)
- Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) creation means creation of a set of policies, procedures and guidelines for information security management. A robust and strong ISMS is a pre-requisite for obtaining ISO 27001 certification. ISMS consists of the following components :
- Organizing Information Security
- Asset Management
- Human Resources Security
- Physical & Environmental Security
- Communication & Operations Management
- Access Control
- Information Systems- Acquisition, Development and Maintenance
- Information Security Incident Management
- Business Continuity Management
3. Design of IT Security infrastructure, BCP and DRP
- Our services include guiding in the design of IT Security architecture which makes use of the most appropriate products and services to deliver a comprehensive security solution in a cost-effective manner.
- We also guide on the creation of a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan. Effective BCP and DRP are essential to
- Specify the set of activities to be adopted after an emergency
- Maintain continuity of business in the event of a disaster
- Give assurance to the different stake holders that services shall be available as and when it is needed.
- Resume normal business activities with minimum disruption and loss of time.
4. ISO 27001
- ISO27001 is a standard setting out the requirements for an Information Security Management System (ISMS). It provides an auditable guideline for Information Security. An organization, using ISO 27001as the basis for its ISMS, can be certified by accredited certifying bodies, thus demonstrating to stakeholders and customers that the ISMS meet the requirements of an international standard. An effective and efficient ISMS is a pre requisite for an ISO 27001 certification. Qadit helps its clients in implementing such an ISMS, by offering the following services in a structured and time bound manner :
- GAP analysis (Existing position vs ISO27001 guidelines)
- Risk Assessment
- Creation and implementation of ISMS
- We conduct Training Programs and Workshops to create awareness about Information Security and also provide hands-on experience of formulating an ISMS.