A business process review aims at identifying opportunities for business improvement. This calls for an independent assessment of the efficiency and effectiveness of administrative, financial and operational business processes and evaluation of alternatives.
Our Business Process Review portfolio covers the following :
1. Process Mapping
- Our services include designing a clear and comprehensive picture of how the business should be done. Process mapping has been one of the oldest, simplest and most valuable techniques for streamlining work. This serves as a base for process redesigning.
2. Identifying control weaknesses
- Our services include identification of control weaknesses and recommending solutions. Major control weaknesses include
- Improper segregation of duties
- Conflict of interests
- Incomplete reconciliations
3. Preparing the standard operating procedure manual
- We also develop standard operating procedure manual covering all aspects of business which consists of guidelines on how to operate the business in an efficient manner.
4. SSAE18 (SAS 70) Compliance Audit/HIPAA
- SSAE18 (formerly SAS 70) is a standard issued by AICPA which calls for assessing and reporting on the internal controls of a service organisation. More on SSAE18.
- We also review the operations for HIPAA security and privacy compliances and SOX compliance.
5. Data Interrogation
- We also provide services of data analysis, data interrogation and forensic audit. This helps our clients to investigate into issues of misconduct, fraud, conflict of interests, non-compliance of regulatory requirements etc.