Our SAP Audit portfolio covers the following :
1. Post implementation Review
- Post implementation review includes providing assurance to the management on the quality of SAP implementation and also whether the SAP implementer has delivered what it has promised. This involves carrying out the following activities :
- Validating SAP Configurations with Business Blue Print document.
- Reviewing the existing SAP configuration and identifying areas for improvements /enhancements;
- Audit of functional modules like FI, CO, GL, MM, SD, AM, HR, PP, PS and PM from an internal control perspective.
2. Review and Design of User Access and SAP
- Review of User Access design in SAP to ensure access to transactions does not result in an the SAP violation.. The SAP User Access Review Assurance involves the following review tasks :
- Validation of Roles, Profiles and Rights assigned in SAP with the functional roles performed by the users and to identify discrepancies.
- Identify users with access to transactions that are not part of their job roles.
- Identify critical violation of segregation of duties controls
3. Review of Configuration Controls
- SAP processes, configuration controls and reporting features are assessed as part of the Configuration Control Review. This is essential in achieving the following management objectives :
- Enforcement of discipline in the SAP system by identifying inappropriate operational processes and procedures
- Audit of functional modules like FI, CO, GL, MM, SD, AM, HR, PP, PS and PM from an internal control perspective
- Identification of exceptions and management control over them
- Verification of the organization’s Delegation of Authority with SAP configurations
- Our services include providing training to
- The internal audit department to facilitate audit of various functional modules like FI, CO, GL, MM, SD, AM, HR, PP, PS and PM.
- End –users on SAP features and functionality